Welcome to the Cyprus Cannabis Association ('CYCA'') formed under the Cyprus Chamber of Commerce & Industry. We are leading the collective of individuals and companies that will build the cannabis Eco-system in Cyprus, and advancing the interests of a responsible, compliant, transparent and high-quality cannabis industry. Join our community and stay tuned for updates.
Latest News & Announcements
- As competition grows in German medical cannabis flower market, sales strategy becomes key
- French Court ruling on CBD flower may fully legalise CBD
- The Strength of Illegal Cannabis Products has Increased by 25%
- Cannabis is stronger than it’s ever been
- Study: Cannabis could be 25 per cent stronger today than it was 50 years ago
- European Court of Justice Rules that CBD is not a narcotic
- The Latin America & Caribbean Cannabis Report: Key Insights
- New player in the Spanish medical cannabis landscape
- Prohibition Partners to feature at Colombian Cannabis Conference
- The number of adults in US states with legal adult-use cannabis just jumped by 20%
If you are interested in following the intriguing and fast paced developments of the cannabis industry please complete the application. The two main categories of membership are:
- Regular members: €100 one-off registration fee and €300 per annum; rights to vote and be elected, or
- Associate members: €150 per annum (no registration fee); all benefits of regular members except they do not have rights to vote or be elected
You can contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org for any queries.