Welcome to the Cyprus Cannabis Association ('CYCA'') formed under the Cyprus Chamber of Commerce & Industry. We are leading the collective of individuals and companies that will build the cannabis Eco-system in Cyprus, and advancing the interests of a responsible, compliant, transparent and high-quality cannabis industry. Join our community and stay tuned for updates.
Latest News & Announcements
- Levitee Labs Provides Company Update Following CSE Listing
- Protesters in Ireland will meet to campaign against cannabis prohibition
- Irish government to offer direct payment for medical cannabis prescriptions
- UK revealed as Europe’s fastest growing hub for cannabis investment
- Mozambique Bans Branded Cannabis Drink From Austria With No Actual Cannabis In It
- Medical Cannabis Access Progresses in Ireland
- Senate Majority Leader Chuck Schumer Introduces a Bill to Federally Legalise Cannabis in the United States
- Adult-Use Cannabis Legalisation in Europe: The Final Countdown Begins
- Business of Cannabis: New York – Venue & Speakers Announced
- Uruguay is on the Cusp of Legalising and Commercialising CBD Edibles
If you are interested in following the intriguing and fast paced developments of the cannabis industry please complete the application. The two main categories of membership are:
- Regular members: €300 per annum; rights to vote and be elected.
- Associate members: €150 per annum; all benefits of regular members except they do not have rights to vote or be elected.
You can contact us at email@example.com for any queries.