Welcome to the Cyprus Cannabis Association ('CYCA'') formed under the Cyprus Chamber of Commerce & Industry. We are leading the collective of individuals and companies that will build the cannabis Eco-system in Cyprus, and advancing the interests of a responsible, compliant, transparent and high-quality cannabis industry. Join our community and stay tuned for updates.
Latest News & Announcements
- What does a legal cannabis market in Germany mean for medical access?
- Spain: Police arrest 30 accused of disguising cannabis as Ukraine aid
- Poland Needs a Plug – Poland Will Import Weed from Germany, Uganda, and Israeli Companies
- IRL| Young epilepsy champion Billy Caldwell starts 1,000 mile trek to push for medicinal cannabis law – Belfast Live
- Canada cannabis industry merger creates ganja giant
- Events & Media Sales Manager (REMOTE)
- Expert Interview: Dr Florian Holzapfel, Founder, Cantourage
- Poland: Legislative Reform is Lacking for One of Europe’s Largest Medical Cannabis Markets
- Expert Interview: Sally Cassidy, Chief Commercial Officer, Always Pure Organics
- Could Czech Republic be Europe’s Most Progressive Medical Cannabis Market?
If you are interested in following the intriguing and fast paced developments of the cannabis industry please complete the application. The two main categories of membership are:
- Regular members: €300 per annum; rights to vote and be elected.
- Associate members: €150 per annum; all benefits of regular members except they do not have rights to vote or be elected.
You can contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org for any queries.