Welcome to the Cyprus Cannabis Association ('CYCA'') formed under the Cyprus Chamber of Commerce & Industry. We are leading the collective of individuals and companies that will build the cannabis Eco-system in Cyprus, and advancing the interests of a responsible, compliant, transparent and high-quality cannabis industry. Join our community and stay tuned for updates.
Latest News & Announcements
- EU|GW Pharmaceuticals receives European Commission approval for EPIDYOLEX® (cannabidiol) for the treatment of seizures in patients with two rare, severe forms of childhood-onset epilepsy
- EU|MediPharm Labs Enters European Medical Cannabis Market with German Pharmaceutical and Medical Cannabis Distributor ADREXpharma®
- IN EUROPE, WHO WILL PAY FOR YOUR MEDICAL CANNABIS?
- GERMANY|German cannabis firm Demecan secures 7 million euros in financing
- EU|Analysis: German sales of insured medical cannabis soar in second quarter
- Events & Media Sales Manager (REMOTE)
- Expert Interview: Dr Florian Holzapfel, Founder, Cantourage
- Poland: Legislative Reform is Lacking for One of Europe’s Largest Medical Cannabis Markets
- Expert Interview: Sally Cassidy, Chief Commercial Officer, Always Pure Organics
- Could Czech Republic be Europe’s Most Progressive Medical Cannabis Market?
If you are interested in following the intriguing and fast paced developments of the cannabis industry please complete the application. The two main categories of membership are:
- Regular members: €300 per annum; rights to vote and be elected.
- Associate members: €150 per annum; all benefits of regular members except they do not have rights to vote or be elected.
You can contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org for any queries.