Welcome to the Cyprus Cannabis Association ('CYCA'') formed under the Cyprus Chamber of Commerce & Industry. We are leading the collective of individuals and companies that will build the cannabis Eco-system in Cyprus, and advancing the interests of a responsible, compliant, transparent and high-quality cannabis industry. Join our community and stay tuned for updates.
Latest News & Announcements
- Three-month probe wraps up with super seizure from 'drug superstore' of weed and edibles
- Survey results show majority of France in favour of legalising cannabis
- Cannabis in Greece: The Nevada of Europe?
- Cyprus: Arrests for growing cannabis
- New York, New Mexico Look Ahead to Major Legalization Opportunities: Week in Review
- THC Content of Illicit Market Cannabis in Europe at an All-Time High
- Cannabis and Hemp to Kickstart Argentina’s Economic Recovery?
- Political Parties in Portugal Propose Adult-Use Cannabis Legalisation Bills in Parliament
- The Future of Social Equity and Social Justice in Europe
- Is There a Doctor in the House? Patient Access to Medical Cannabis
If you are interested in following the intriguing and fast paced developments of the cannabis industry please complete the application. The two main categories of membership are:
- Regular members: €300 per annum; rights to vote and be elected.
- Associate members: €150 per annum; all benefits of regular members except they do not have rights to vote or be elected.
You can contact us at email@example.com for any queries.