Welcome to the Cyprus Cannabis Association ('CYCA'') formed under the Cyprus Chamber of Commerce & Industry. We are leading the collective of individuals and companies that will build the cannabis Eco-system in Cyprus, and advancing the interests of a responsible, compliant, transparent and high-quality cannabis industry. Join our community and stay tuned for updates.
Latest News & Announcements
- Germany Will Move Forward With Scaled-Back Marijuana Reform Plan Amid EU Review
- Police in Peru Seize $20M of Coke Headed for Turkey
- UK medical cannabis patient numbers could surge in 2023, but supply remains ‘inconsistent’
- The Harvard Crimson: Experts Discuss Psychedelics Policy in the Global North at Harvard Law School Webinar
- Lawmakers In Dozens Of States Are Weighing Bills To Regulate Or Ban Kratom
- Events & Media Sales Manager (REMOTE)
- Expert Interview: Dr Florian Holzapfel, Founder, Cantourage
- Poland: Legislative Reform is Lacking for One of Europe’s Largest Medical Cannabis Markets
- Expert Interview: Sally Cassidy, Chief Commercial Officer, Always Pure Organics
- Could Czech Republic be Europe’s Most Progressive Medical Cannabis Market?
If you are interested in following the intriguing and fast paced developments of the cannabis industry please complete the application. The two main categories of membership are:
- Regular members: €300 per annum; rights to vote and be elected.
- Associate members: €150 per annum; all benefits of regular members except they do not have rights to vote or be elected.
You can contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org for any queries.