Welcome to the Cyprus Cannabis Association ('CYCA'') formed under the Cyprus Chamber of Commerce & Industry. We are leading the collective of individuals and companies that will build the cannabis Eco-system in Cyprus, and advancing the interests of a responsible, compliant, transparent and high-quality cannabis industry. Join our community and stay tuned for updates.
Latest News & Announcements
- Italy suspends decree that added CBD preparations to narcotics law
- Bundestag Rejects “strictly controlled” adult-use cannabis market
- Germany firmly rejects recreational marijuana legalization bill as hope fades for reform
- BRIGHTON GREEN PRIDE 2017 1ST JULY
- UK Department of Health Has Neither Requested Nor Received Any Advice On Medicinal Cannabis. – CLEAR
- Danish cannabis: despite rising sales of flower, product availability is still a major issue
- 53% of voters in New Zealand Support Continued Prohibition of Adult Use Cannabis in Preliminary Count
- Key Insights from the Pharmaceutical Cannabis Report
- Key Insights From CBD: The Consumer Report
- Synthetic cannabinoid firm halves workforce since 77% stock drop
If you are interested in following the intriguing and fast paced developments of the cannabis industry please complete the application. The two main categories of membership are:
- Regular members: €100 one-off registration fee and €300 per annum; rights to vote and be elected, or
- Associate members: €150 per annum (no registration fee); all benefits of regular members except they do not have rights to vote or be elected
You can contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org for any queries.