Welcome to the Cyprus Cannabis Association ('CYCA'') formed under the Cyprus Chamber of Commerce & Industry. We are leading the collective of individuals and companies that will build the cannabis Eco-system in Cyprus, and advancing the interests of a responsible, compliant, transparent and high-quality cannabis industry. Join our community and stay tuned for updates.
Latest News & Announcements
- Australia To Ban Disposable Vapes Imports Starting January
- PUMA RE:SUEDE Pilot Project Turns Experimental Sneakers Into Compost
- Microdosing Psychedelics: A New Approach to Managing ADHD Symptoms
- Global CBD Consumer Health (Medical OTC Products, Nutraceuticals) Market Size, Share & Trends Analysis Report 2023-2030 – ResearchAndMarkets.com
- German Legislature in Agreement on New Cannabis Bill
- Events & Media Sales Manager (REMOTE)
- Expert Interview: Dr Florian Holzapfel, Founder, Cantourage
- Poland: Legislative Reform is Lacking for One of Europe’s Largest Medical Cannabis Markets
- Expert Interview: Sally Cassidy, Chief Commercial Officer, Always Pure Organics
- Could Czech Republic be Europe’s Most Progressive Medical Cannabis Market?
If you are interested in following the intriguing and fast paced developments of the cannabis industry please complete the application. The two main categories of membership are:
- Regular members: €300 per annum; rights to vote and be elected.
- Associate members: €150 per annum; all benefits of regular members except they do not have rights to vote or be elected.
You can contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org for any queries.