Welcome to the Cyprus Cannabis Association ('CYCA'') formed under the Cyprus Chamber of Commerce & Industry. We are leading the collective of individuals and companies that will build the cannabis Eco-system in Cyprus, and advancing the interests of a responsible, compliant, transparent and high-quality cannabis industry. Join our community and stay tuned for updates.
Latest News & Announcements
- February 2 2021: The Case For Ending Cannabis Prohibition in Ireland
- February 1 2021 – Cannabis Broadcast Station: Canopy Debuts Martha Stewart’s Pet CBD, Missouri Intro New Legislation, & France Provides Free MMJ
- Greece Moves to Boost Production of Medical Marijuana, Exports
- Czech Republic Chamber of Deputies Rejects Move To Relax Cannabis Laws
- Manitoba RCMP has one word for anyone thinking about smoking weed on frozen lakes: Don’t
- Reimbursed sales of medical cannabis in Germany grew by 34% in 2020
- Key Insights from The European Cannabis Report: 6th Edition
- The Medical Cannabis Market in Italy Grew 30% in 2020
- The European Cannabis Report: 6th Edition Lead Sponsor Foreword from Mario Eimuth, Founder ADREXPharma GmbH
- Expert Interview: Nick Davis, CEO Memery Crystal
If you are interested in following the intriguing and fast paced developments of the cannabis industry please complete the application. The two main categories of membership are:
- Regular members: €300 per annum; rights to vote and be elected.
- Associate members: €150 per annum; all benefits of regular members except they do not have rights to vote or be elected.
You can contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org for any queries.