Welcome to the Cyprus Cannabis Association ('CYCA'') formed under the Cyprus Chamber of Commerce & Industry. We are leading the collective of individuals and companies that will build the cannabis Eco-system in Cyprus, and advancing the interests of a responsible, compliant, transparent and high-quality cannabis industry. Join our community and stay tuned for updates.
Latest News & Announcements
- WINTER WARMER: CARRIBEAN CANNABIS JERK CHICKEN PIE
- Will.i.am, Alyssa Milano invest in Europe’s leading cannabis startup Sanity Group
- Tilray, Inc. and Hormosan Sign a Cooperation Agreement for the Promotion of Medical Cannabis Extracts in Germany
- Report: Europe represents a big opportunity for cannabis despite slow growth
- EUROPEAN COURT FINALLY AUTHORISES CBD IN FRANCE
- Prohibition Partners’ Top Ten Cannabis Trends for 2021
- German cannabis flower market contracts in Q3
- Investigating Cannabis for COVID-19: A live discussion
- Khiron Medical Cannabis Products Now Qualify for National Insurance Coverage in Colombia
- Latest Votes Show Groundswell Behind Legal Pot: Cannabis Weekly
If you are interested in following the intriguing and fast paced developments of the cannabis industry please complete the application. The two main categories of membership are:
- Regular members: €100 one-off registration fee and €300 per annum; rights to vote and be elected, or
- Associate members: €150 per annum (no registration fee); all benefits of regular members except they do not have rights to vote or be elected
You can contact us at email@example.com for any queries.